Search for the Most Outstanding Administrator, Teacher, Personnel and StudentsOct 17th, 2011 | By Administrator | Category: Around NOPSSCEA, NOPSSCEA Announcements
We are pleased to inform you that the Search is on for the Most Outstanding Administrator, Teachers (Pre-Elementary, Elementary, Secondary and Tertiary), Academic Non-Teaching Personnel, Non-Teaching Personnel and Students (Secondary or Tertiary Levels) for Academic Year/School Year 2011-2012.
The deadline for the submission of Nomination Forms and supporting documents will be on 18 November 2011 (Friday) at 5:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the NOPSSCEA office in Panaad Park, Mansilingan, Bacolod City.
After a thorough deliberation on the qualifications of the nominees and documents submitted, an interview with the shortlisted nominees for the five categories will be scheduled on 13 January 2012 (Friday). The finalists will be notified on the venue and schedule of the interview.
Awarding of the winners for each of the categories will be on 27 January 2012 during the General Assembly of NOPSSCEA which will be held at the University of Negros Occidental-Recoletos Gymnasium at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon.
Attached are the guidelines and criteria for the Search.
Supporting documents should be attached to the nomination form, and will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Certificate of Employment from school head/member of the Board; certification on enrollment in the school by the School Head or School Registrar;
- Performance Evaluation for the past 3 years;
- Certificate of Membership in school/community/socio-civic organizations (photocopy and certified by head);
- Certificate of attendance/participation in seminars;
- Awards or Certificates of Recognition received;
- Researches and publications completed. (only when applicable);
- Character references from three (3) persons who are not related to the nominee;
- Most recent photograph of the nominee (2×2) taken within the last six (6) months, with name and signature at the back;
- Other documents, evidences and pictures that may support the accomplishments and other items specified by the nominee.
For questions and clarifications regarding this Search, you may call the undersigned at telephone numbers 495 6390, 0922 8063610, or Dr. Ervie Emelda Gallespen, Chair of the Committee on Education, at telephone numbers 705 0000, local 3635, 0922 8063619, or Miss Grace Porter at telephone numbers 446 3267, 0922 8063654.
Click here to download guidelines and criteria and other forms for the Search.